My Sweet Feelings

February 28, 2009

When I look back at the times we just used to be
friend…

I see the wind of love around me…
Love which I had never experienced…
Love in which I never used to believe..
Your gestures, your affection, your thoughts…..
You leaded me along with your sweetness….
And I entered n to the dangerous waters of the

conversation about love…..

But being me I never used to accept that I am
descending and it will never gonna stop…

Every road I travelled led back to you and I
realized that we need each other in order to see
the true brilliance of things…

My longing for you was always very strong….
For sure I never told you about it that I started missing u….
Your simple message brightens my day…
Your name on my cell gives a bright light to my soul…


Thanks for giving me what I long for….
Thanks for your reflection on my life…..

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscibe Us!

Subscribe to desifun-masti

Powered by in.groups.yahoo.com